Sportsman’s Mindfulness training for a holistic approach to the athlete has developed through 2 segments:
1. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT;
2. PHYSICAL RECOVERY AND PREVENTION
Advice on which program to choose for the best results, you will receive any after the initial meeting.
Self-development undoubtedly plays a vital role in a successful sports career. By improving your mental strength, self-discipline, self-confidence and by being able to overcome any obstacle in challenging times you’ll be ready for complete self-realization – activation of your full potential of talents and abilities.
SM curriculum includes both individual and group training designed to activate your full potentials throughout your sports career and to reach the state of your full self-consciousness. In Sportsman’s Mindfulness, personal growth means that all the levels of our being can potentially transform to the highest extend.
- Duration: 7-21 days with the coach in person or online + consultations after a certain number of days, Individual training is in person or online, 60-75 min per meeting
- Group sizes: Depends on the training type
- Benefits: Transformation of your mental and emotional responses leading to the personal and professional growth, expands of your inner potential, power and capacities.
PHYSICAL THERAPY AND INJURY RECOVERY AND PREVENTION
Physical health is the key to successful sports performance. Every coach, doctor and athlete aims to minimize the risk of potential injury. Sportsman Mindfulness (SM) training focus on the physical prevention of injuries through the transformation of the internal life where the unconsciousness creates negative space where a potentially undesired and unpleasing situation can develop.
SM works on the elimination of those spaces at the frequency level. In the situations where a certain disease tor injury had happened, SM can benefit with the training of bringing the energy back into a cellular memory, strongly stimulating the healing process by transforming the stored impression of the injury along with the cause. SM integrated therapy, combined with standard medical rehabilitation methods, makes the recovery period shorter and less painful.
- Duration: 7-21 days with the coach in person + consultations after a certain number of days Individual training in person or online, 60-75 min per meeting
- Group sizes: Depends on the training
- Benefits: removal of accumulated lactic acid from muscles, the transformation of absorbed energy in cells during sports activity. Releases of repressions and memories from consciousness, absorption of new & fresh life energy. Injury prevention, maintaining a high level of sports form and extending the sports career.